Vanessa Fulford, LMHCA, combines solution focused therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and yoga psychology, in assist individuals, couples, and families to maintain and achieve happiness through a balanced life. Vanessa’s work in through a holistic approach by connecting the mind and body for optimal results.
Vanessa has been a successful yoga instructor for over 5 years and has been combining
the knowledge of yoga psychology into counseling since starting a counseling practice. Vanessa has worked with adults and children with a wide range of issues ranging from depression, anxiety, grief and loss, self-esteem, mood disorders, behavior modification, addiction, ADD/ADHD, sleep disturbance, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and other related stress related issues such as chronic headaches/migraines, career and collage planning to find optimal success.
An individual treatment plan is custom to suit the individual, couple, and family to accomplish optimal success throughout the counseling process. I also offer skype appointments for individuals who are on the go.
- Individual, couples, and or family counseling
- Solution focused
- Cognitive Behavioral interventions
- Yoga psychology
- Diet and Exercise
- Goal setting
The length of treatment depends on the individual needs, the severity of the situation, combine with client goals.
Benefits from the Counseling Session
- Implementation of goal into daily life to improve mental and physical health
- Resolution of problems
- Mental clarity to increase focus, and problem solving
- Heightened self confidence and awareness of triggers
- Mental and physical flexibility
- Emotional well being
- Ability to manage and perform is stressful situations and environments
- Accept and adapt to change
I work on a sliding fee scale and do not accept insurance.